Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgraceful behaviour by Louis Walsh on the 08/11/2009

Options
  • 08-11-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This evening just after the twins finished their final twp performance Louis Walsh gave the audience the finger. Check out the attachment. Shame on you Louis....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This evening just after the twins finished their final twp performance Louis Walsh gave the audience the finger. Check out the attachment. Shame on you Louis....

Rubbish.

The boo-ers deserved it. They have deserved it for weeks.
    Fcuk them! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Doesn't surprise me, he ran a red light while I was crossing the green man and nearly hit me a few years back. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Biggins wrote: »
    Rubbish.

The boo-ers deserved it. They have deserved it for weeks.
    Fcuk them! :mad:

QFT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Missed an opportunity there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

OMG I thought I was seeing things, he deserves a kick up the hole tbh. He's just annoying on it. Those two dopes need to be put off it as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

I think he was signalling to the audience what the 'twins' were going to be getting after the show backstage...;):p

One finger each :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

He was dead right and you deserve a kick up the arse for saying he wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

I saw this at the time and said it to my girlfriend but she thought he was rising cheers from the supporters so I dismissed it as my over active imagination!

Thanks for the proof!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Disgraceful behaviour of louis walsh

Ya, what about the disgraceful behaviour of the audience every single week booing them poor lads!!! i say fair play to louis!!

• Advertisement

jd007 wrote: »
    Ya, what about the disgraceful behaviour of the audience every single week booing them poor lads!!! i say fair play to louis!!

Yea, its amazing some have so short or selective memories when convenient!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 arthie no no

the lads have 9 lives. great support in the uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Jemmy wrote: »
    OMG I thought I was seeing things, he deserves a kick up the hole tbh. He's just annoying on it. Those two dopes need to be put off it as well!

i never thought I'd be saying this but Louis is the only one on the show that talks any sense! Cheryl hasnt a clue what shes doin on it, Danni is an ignorant cnut and Simon is more interested in making money than the acts!

Jemmy wrote: »

Ah now, cherly & danni are not dopes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

While I agree that Louis is a little out of order, that two fingers is the least those losers deserve. The utter crap John and Edward have had to deal with over the last few weeks is disgusting. They're 18 year old children who are living their dream, for God's sake. Love them or not-so-love them, nobody deserves to be taunted and booed and called names by people who don't know them for who they really are. I'd love to see how the haters reacted if they were put through it or, even better, if their children were on the receiving end of it.

The lads are so brave - they come out smiling and perform their hearts out every week despite the hatred. For that alone, they deserve to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

Dannie is a turd,I hate the way she keeps saying we will have to come out singing rap next week,taking cheap shots at jedward.As Simon ssid it's the public who put Lucy at in bottom,so she should cop on and take it on the chin the little cretin.
    Cheryl hasn't a clue as someone mentioned,she's only onthere because shes good looking,a queen of a woman.
    And as much as some people hate Simon he is always honest and fair.
    Nice comment from dermot to the crowd about laying off jedward .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

How can you call Louis' behavoiur disgraceful? To me it seems like he was just sick of the disgusting behaviour of the audience. Their constant booing really lowers the tone of the show (inb4 "It couldn't get any lower") and is utterly despicable.

It felt to me like he was sticking up for his group, which is admirable. Feckin audience deserve a hell of a lot worse than two fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

How was it disgracful? He sits there every week and is the only one that puts it up to the other judges, not his fingers lol but actually speaks the truth.
    Yeah the twins are cringe worthy, but entertaining.
    I thought they actually sang ok for once tonight when they had sing off with Lucy.

Although I agree with most comments here, I think who ever wins the show will have to put up with a certain amount of criticism from the public at some stage, after all they are in the public eye. :rolleyes:

I hope Louis can act more professioanly in the future as it does not look good when he resorts to rude gestures. :o *

* Louis has been under pressure lately with the death of Stephen Gately so I guess he stressed out hence the gesture...

john-joe wrote: »
    * Louis has been under pressure lately with the death of Stephen Gately so I guess he stressed out hence the gesture...

...not also forgetting that he only returned from another funeral yesterday evening as soon as he could, flying directly in to London from Dublin (after one of the boys from Westlife father was buried) and had to go directly to the studio.

• Advertisement

Yes, very sad, my parents live straight across the road from the church where nickys dad was buried. :(

A lot of people turned out.

So I am not Louis biggest fan, but I think he was justified here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

As Dermot said last night. If you don't like them then don't vote for them but don't boo them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

FFS the audience were disgraceful - i feel for the boys parents and family and friends in the audience - Louis was dead on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Louis's a gimp and so are the two lads in my opinion.. It's a pity ya cant vote off judges too, but to be fair id vote off that Wench Minogue before giving Louis the boot

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Saw this too actually, I said it but no one believed it. Not very nice..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

I saw that too but I thought I was seeing things! What an immature little git. This is the first year Ive watched the X-Factor and I liked Louis before now but I just think he's a petty, catty little b!tch!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think he got a whole lot off his chest there. I'd say it's eating at him, to be fair the judges and Dermot and provoking it, and then having John and Edward, who are hated by many.. The poor guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

fair play to louie...its not the twins fault people are voting for them

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    FFS the audience were disgraceful - i feel for the boys parents and family and friends in the audience - Louis was dead on

He has gone up now in my assessment of him.
    He was up against the stupid, moronic, brain-dead haters of the audience.
    He has nothing to say sorry for, even though his management did so (for obvious reasons).

I wonder will the viewing public at home get any apologies from the dumb animal boo-ers in the audience.
    I suspect not. Pigs - the whole lot of them that booed. I still say "Fcuk them!" :mad:

Advertisement