Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgraceful behaviour by Louis Walsh on the 08/11/2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Well deserved, imo.
    The lads are not the ones who are kicking contestants off every week. It's the PUBLIC that's keeping them in.

I can maybe understand booing when they've been put through after a sing off, especially as Lucie's friends and family are in the audience and would probably have felt very shocked by the whole situation.

However booing them after their performance, which they have worked hard for all week, is unjustified. According to the other contestants the twins work harder than anyone else on the show, and they do not deserve this reaction.

p.s
    That audience would probably cheer a piece if paper if given half a chance anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm glad he stood up for his act :D
    The audience are like immature children booing at what they don't like, i'd like to see them get up there every week!

Advertisement