Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boarding kennells question ?????

Options
  • 09-11-2009 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

hi could anyone recommend boarding kennels in dublin maybe that you have used in the past how much they charge and what the facilities are like???
    it will be around x-mas time that i need them is there extra charges for holidays ????

all info welcome

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

I'd say you're too late to book a place in a kennel for Christmas now. I've had mine booked in since January (made the mistake of leaving it til March once in the very early years and they were booked out - was lucky to get a cancellation).

I've been using Wenden Kennels in Rathfarnham for the last 10 years and can recommend them heartily. My 3 are obviously happy there because as soon as they see Jim coming to collect them the tails wag furiously, they jump all over him and once he puts the leads on they drag him to the van and try to jump in.

Wenden don't charge extra for Christmas or holiday time but you need to book well in advance. So close to Christmas I think you should really be looking for a pet sitting service that can come and feed/exercise your dogs at least twice a day if not living in with them

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mlettis

YOU could try Westcity kennels in Kingswood . Ive left my dog there a few times and he loves it . Very reasonable rates too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Dublinpenny

Have sent you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ycarts

paulbhoy wrote: »
    hi could anyone recommend boarding kennels in dublin maybe that you have used in the past how much they charge and what the facilities are like???
    it will be around x-mas time that i need them is there extra charges for holidays ????

all info welcome

cheers
    I have only used the Roundhouse Kennels in Galway over the Christmas holidays , so I cannot reccommend one in Dublin . The charge is the same for me as any other time of the year....so i presume it is the same in dublin. Dont forget to have you vaccinations up to date...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Hi OP,
    I am a petsitter based in Dublin. I am a bit more expensive than boarding kennels but if you are still stuck, feel free to send me a pm. I take animals into my own home or can stay at the owners house, which ever you prefare. I have loads of excellent refferences and keep owners updated on how their pet is doing while they are away. (If you like.:D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

I used Pine Forest Kennels on many occasions, I think it was a tenner a night, couple of years ago, 01 4932053.

Advertisement