Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doctor needed

• 09-11-2009 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all.

I know this is the wrong place to post but I'm doing so as its late and I need an urgent reply. Serious ones only please.

Need to get to a doctor quickly, I'm based in the Santry / Ballymun area, but I don't know what to do as its 11.10 at night, and I'm not a Dublin native.

Please advise, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭To The North

call your local GPs office, they usually have an out of hours emergeny number you can call to have a doctor sent to the house or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

why dont you google "Out of hours Doctor Dublin"?

Edit; 1850 22 44 77 D-Doc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

SwiftCare clinic on DCU campus, it might still be open.

Edit: Closes at 9pm, sorry man.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

try here
    http://www.icgp.ie/index.cfm/spKey/find_a_gp.html?pt=13&action=county&step=showdoctordetails&id=6983&practitioner_type=1&group=practitioner&county=112&redirect=1&map=&showall=&showdublin=

Details - Dr Patrick John Casey

Address:
    Beaumont Park Clinic,
    Beaumont Wood,
    Dublin 9
    Tel: 837 8158

Last time I went to the doctor was in Beaumont woods, don't know if this is the chap though, I know it's a bit far

Best of luck

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

If it is an emergency then call 999, otherwise try goldenpages.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

999 maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

and ffs to all the peple who post thanks whore posts on a serious/urgent/doctor thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭rizzee

999 / 112

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thedoc46

D-Doc Out of Hours GP Service
    Need a Doctor? At night or after normal surgery hours?
    Call D-DOC 1850 22 44 77

I have used D doc before and i have to say it is brilliant, it is located in the medical center. You will have to call them and make an appointment and they will tell you to come down to the clinic but really well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

thedoc46 wrote: »
    Call D-DOC 1850 22 44 77

I have used D doc before and i have to say it is brilliant, it is located in the medical center. You will have to call them and make an appointment and they will tell you to come down to the clinic but really well worth it.

The clinic is on the Ballymun Road where the Garda Station is, hurry though, it closes at midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

thedoc46 wrote: »
    Call D-DOC 1850 22 44 77

Anyone taking the piss or trolling this thread will get infracted or banned.

Thanks to all who gave a helpful reply so far.

If the OP can let me know he/she is sorted I can close the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Problem sorted, the missus was peeing blood. Turned out to be a urinary infection. Huge huge thanks to all that helped :) We really appreciate it. Boards.ie came through again.

Give her our regards, and I'm glad AHs posters helped your situation.

Mind her now.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement