Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy and Sell - No longer free??

Options
  • 09-11-2009 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Has anyone posted an ad lately with Buy and Sell either online or to be printed or both?

I've just been on their site which I haven't used in a good while and firstly they have made a right mish mash and mess of it and its far worse than it was even 6 months ago.

Secondly - no matter which options I ticked or combinations I tried it was downright determined to charge me a minimum of €5 for a simple ad and wanted my credit card details yet it is plastered with stuff about uploading your photos for free blah, blah.

I wasn't even wanting to post a photo!

Whats the story? Are they charging for ads now or can you still ring up and get them in for free?
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement