Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bearded dragons

Options
  • 09-11-2009 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Looking to buy a bearded dragon with tank and extras wondering if anyone out there knows anyone selling or where I can get same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

kopfan09 wrote: »
    Looking to buy a bearded dragon with tank and extras wondering if anyone out there knows anyone selling or where I can get same?

Mullingar Pet Stores, 044 93 45255. I was going to post their website link but it seems down. They in Lynn Business park, next to O'Brien's Centra/Garage.

They had a pair of dragons and tank last time I was there. They have a classifieds section there too. I saw ads on the notice board for dragons, heat lamps/maps etc..... Probably cheaper too to go the private route.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

I know a young kid looking to get rid of his dragon because he's not too friendly anymore. Interested?

Advertisement