Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

70-271

Options
  • 09-11-2009 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone any last minute study suggestions for the MCDST first exam 70.271? Doing it tomorrow, done okay on the transcenders and read the Sybex book so feel confident-ish. Its always the seemingly easy ones that catch you out though...any suggestions for a last night of study?

Cheers

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

Its an MCP exam, no?

I honestly cant remember what the exam is like, I did it 4 years ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Yeah its ancient...we're still very much an XP desktop/Citrix environment so boss is pushing for us to do this exam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭CorkFenian

pclancy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone any last minute study suggestions for the MCDST first exam 70.271? Doing it tomorrow, done okay on the transcenders and read the Sybex book so feel confident-ish. Its always the seemingly easy ones that catch you out though...any suggestions for a last night of study?

Cheers

P

Did the exam 2 years ago, wouldn't have called it easy if I'm being honest..Good few scenarios to slip up on..If you work with 2003 servers\terminal servers or have your own lab you'll be fine IMHO..If you haven't created your own lab, do so now, reading and writing Q&A on it is not the same..

Advertisement