Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone for work ,that can take a few knocks.

• 09-11-2009 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Hi ,I bought a phone recently for work ,samsung b2100. Thing is I hate the bloody phone ,the menus are horrible and the autolock button is a pain in the ass.

It's a great phone for work ,but I was use to using my old k800 for web(boards) browsing. especially with the wide view option.

Is there any phones out there ,that resemble the k800 for ease of use and also a little more robust than standard.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

the B2700 (b2100's big brother) is a lot nicer to use, better quality screen, 3G so better internet.
    There's not really that many builders phones out there, the 2700 is the one of the nicest i've come across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Thanks drunkmonkey ,I'll have a look at it.

Sorry for coming back so soon ,but is the autolock function the same on the b2700 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

what do you mean? The time it takes to lock? Haven't one near me at the moment, i'll have a check later and see can you change it..I never had any problem with the lock on it..

Both the time it takes to lock and the * key lock. I'm use to unlocking phones quickly ,the b2100 just seems to take ages to unlock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement