Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Gym membership in Ennis.

• 09-11-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭

Looking to join a gym with pool in Ennis area, any of you recommend me one? Used to go to the West County but prices went up and lost interest , thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭fergusman

The two nicest gyms with pools in ennis are in my opinion woodstock and river lodge behind the auburn lodge.
    I never liked the public pool/gym and the west is cramped and old.

Theres also other gyms in town like ozone but they dont have pool, sauna, steam room etc. So i guess it depends what you want...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clarehurler

ennis leisure if you want a pool dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

clare inn costs 375 for the year upfront.
    cheapest in ennis id say. it is quiet and never crowded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 xmcp

Depends what you're looking for, all I do is weights so Ozone is the only player in town, rest are awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭asmobhosca

clare inn costs 375 for the year upfront.
    cheapest in ennis id say. it is quiet and never crowded.

there's a reason its cheap and quiet though!! :D badly needs a refurb

• Advertisement
Advertisement