Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hr car parks in city centre?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Does anyone know which car parks in the city are open 24 hours?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

try the search utility!

Already Discussed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

To be fair RFR, that link doesn't answer the OP's question, it just discusses the overnight fees, and not if you can go into the car park at 5am to retrieve your car.

I'm not aware of any OP I'm afraid, but hopefully someone will have experience. One you could try would be the Clarion Hotel underground carpark - surely that would be open all night, worth a phone call?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I suppose PaintDoctor it's just an example of what can be found from previous discussions and I have a funny feeling this was discussed at great lengths many times before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Most of the Car parks do overnight parking: http://parking.corkcity.ie/

This is the cheapest I think.

Grand Parade
    QPark Pricing 15 Minutes Parking.
    Day Rate: 8 am to 7 pm
    80c per 15 minutes
    €2.70 after 3 hours
    Evening/Overnight: 7 pm to 9 am
    40c per 15 minutes
    7 pm to 12 am – Maximum €3.50
    12 am to 9 am – Maximum €3.50
    Special Evening/Overnight Offer
    Pay on arrival fixed rate: 5 pm to 9 am
    €5.00

Entrance hours 24/7
    Exit hours 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There's a difference between overnight parking, and 24 hour parking though. I thought the GP car park shut at 2am for some reason, if it's open 24 hours, then brilliant. It's something more car parks should do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭biblio

Thanks for that, just to clarify typically I would be parking at 8 pm and leaving the car park at 3 am

Advertisement