If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 37" LCD TV Wanted

Options
  • 09-11-2009 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I am looking for a 37" LCD TV.

I need to know what ye would have and the prices.

I am living in Co. Clare so I will need to know the costs for shipping too.

TV required would be something like the LG 37LH3000.
    80,000 : 1 Contrast rate and 50 Hz Refresh Rate.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Mark

Check this out - www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl5604h_12/37pfl5604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

This is the Philips 37PFL5604H, a pretty cool 37" LCD TV!
    Its 1080p Full HD Has Pixel Plus HD processing and 3x HDMI inputs along with a pair of SCARTS and a VGA and USB input for you PC and USB sticks etc

It's a 50Hz TV with a 5ms response time and 50,000:1 contrast ratio.

I have this on display so please feel free to call on in and have a test drive of it!

Now I sell this in store for €649.99 but use you 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount and you can have this fine TV for only €584.99 AND get a 2 year warranty with it.

How does this sound to you?

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.