Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustics Speed Dating

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Last call for Acoustics Speed Dating - it's now going to be over 2 days and I have a couple of spare places on the Monday (Tuesday is full)

Anyone else for the last of the 'Dates' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    Please do Dave -

Chris has wide experience apart from just music studios, he's also done BBC and Financial Times Broadcast Studios as well as the main concert hall in the Kremlin and various Bollywood Studios !

Anything that needs a guaranteed acoustic solution we can facilitate.

Send me your info, Cheers.

And what about Eanan, he is looking for a solution!

Could I get everyone who'll be attending Monday and who doesn't have a time slot to give me a quick email please ? Paul@AudioWarehouse.ie

Chris may have an hour later Tuesday evening ( 6pm ish ) as his flight isn't til late if there are any stragglers ...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Apologies Paul - sent you an email this morning. Hope I can get a slot at this late stage. Thanks.

• Advertisement

All good Dave ! See you next week.

Looking forward to introducing you to Chris tomorrow.

If anyone else has a a late interest in attending, no matter at what level, give me a buzz and I'm sure we can squeeze you in.

Unsurprisingly Chris Walls flight has been delayed!

So all times slide by about 2 hours - I think I've contacted everyone due .

Sorry for Inconvenience.

Thanks to all who came today I hope it was worthwhile and sorry for the delay starting.

I'll see some more of you tomorrow !

Phew - we met a dozen guys in two locations over the two days, some in Raheny, some in other locations.

From that there are 4 guys who I believe will make significant 'Acoustics Progress' in 2010 which has to be good for our industry.

Also Thanks to SeanJames for the bottle of whiskey !

• Advertisement

First contract signed from our ASD day .... 2 others in the pipeline !

Advertisement