Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kris Kindle

Options
  • 09-11-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all.

With Christmas fast approaching it has been suggested that we should maybe try to introduce Kris Kindle this year when it come's to present buying. I don't come from a very big family. There is my Man & Dad, my brother and his wife, my sister, an aunt and one cousin. Until now we would always buy present for each other. I understand this year is different from others because of the recession and that things in general are very tight on the money front for me more so than the rest, but I think when it comes to my family introducing Kris Kindle it will take away from the whole spirit of Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that it is a bad thing as I know that it works well for alot of people but not for me. I seem to be the only one against it in the family and I don't want to be the one to call a halt to it, but I'm just not happy with it.
    What's your thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

My thoughts?

You've posted in the wrong place ;)

Welcome to boards.ie. It's a big site, so it's understandable to get a little lost when you join up. This is a Help Desk for boards.ie related issues.

You're in luck though, we have just the forum you need. Try posting your query in Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas. The folks there will undoubtedly love to help you :)

Advertisement