Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mymeteor not logging in

• 09-11-2009 2:35pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having this issue? I was logged in this morning, but for the past hour or so ive not been able to log in. It says my password is wrong, its not. Its now locked me out for entering it in wrong too many times.

Im guessing this is the most appropriate forum... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Happening to me too and not for the first time. Am going to ring and complain just as soon as I have four hours to spend on hold. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

yeah was having same problem earlier. Havent checked it since - has happened to me before also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

From the meteor forum
    Sorry that you have both been experiencing these problems. There was an issue with mymeteor this morning but this is now fixed. You should be able to log in now. If not please let me know and I will try investigate further. Again sorry that you experienced these problems
    09 Nov 2009

It's working for me now :rolleyes:

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Got back in there. Shoddy shoddy stuff meteor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

i cant login right now, anyone else having problems logging in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Can't login on my 085 either. What a joke of a company...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭davehey79

just noticed jsms not gettin connection so same problem here

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Yup, fecked again. :rolleyes:

Advertisement