Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned by lemming

Options
  • 09-11-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

hi i just got banned by lemming for standing up for someone when he banned him on his first post .i thought he was being a bit hard on him when i gave my opinion he banned me for 2 weeks i would like to go on record as saying that i have noticed this mod banning people before at the drop of a hat i think he is being a bit power crazy and finally i guess this is the last post i will ever make here so goodbye eVeryone and thanks for all ye helped me out asiaprod please move it where you thinkthis post should be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

here is a copyof a pm i sent to lemming ariseing out of differences i had with him when he banned a poster who made his first post i am putting this here because he did not keep the conversation private he also sent copys to all mods i do can not do this so here goes my answer to him

i waded in as you put it because i feltyou were being a bully. a youngfellows first post and you ban him. god your a big man as for including allthe mods with this pm i bet you wont forword them this reply your the one up on his high horse i have seen you act like this over and over plain and simple revelent or not you are a bully and should not be allowed moderate on these forums

I have included all of the airsoft moderators, and the site admins on this PM. (my God a bit childish)

Have a nice day.[/quote]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Link to what you are talking about?

As for you sending a none too polite PM to a Mod, can't see what you expect from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Link to what you are talking about?

As for you sending a none too polite PM to a Mod, can't see what you expect from that.
    i cant post a link because i am now banned from the thread there was nothing impolite about my reply to him i just felt he was being very harsh on sombody who was making he's first post and instead of banning him he should have helped him in my opinion thats waht a good mod would have done i have seen him do this before but this time i had to say something

bye:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Link

I can of course, pending tfitzgerald's permission post the entire PM transcript. I have absolutely nothing to hide; a point I made known to the poster upon his criticism of my informing him, out of courtesy, that I had cc'd the airsoft moderators and kept the admins in the loop as I always do when somebody levels accusation at my moderation so as to be transparent and place myself under third-party scrutiny by my peers.

Advertisement