Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damp problem : Where to get silica gel dehumidifier

Options
  • 09-11-2009 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Have a bit of a damp problem. Getting the whole house insulted and dry lined in a few weeks but need to get rid of the damp now.

Where can I purchase some non electrical silica gel dehumidifier. Not interested in purchasing online. Want to drop into a shop today or tomorrow.

I'm in the Clondalkin to Naas area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

B&Q?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Don't think Silica Gel will do a house, Wardrobes maybe but to properly dry a house you need an electrical dehumidifier.
    You are talking tens of litres not a few mls of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Don't think Silica Gel will do a house, Wardrobes maybe but to properly dry a house you need an electrical dehumidifier.
    You are talking tens of litres not a few mls of water.

Sorry, not doing a house. This is just a temp fix in one room until we get around to doing the whole house proper. Got my Silica Gel in Woodies. Sorted.

Thanks all.

Advertisement