Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe / Printing Request

Options
  • 09-11-2009 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im in Dublin and I have 250 pages to print from a pdf file online.

Not the pdf is too large to send via e-mail, so i'll need to go somewhere i can download it (3 parts) and print it.

I figure internet cafe's, but they'll be charging me a load for 250 pages right?!

Any one have any suggestions as to how i can get this printed or internet cafe's that might do a deal for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

You could try somewhere like Reads on Nassau St.

They've prices on their website for photocopying...can't imagine it'd be that different for printing. (reads.ie)
    I'm sure other places around the city would do it too.

I'd make it as many of the pages black and white as possible to minimise cost.

Alternatively sweet talk someone who works in an office with a laser printer to do it for you!

Or use something like winrar to break the file up into chunks that are emailable size...just pre-warn the person you're sending it to so you don't clog up their inbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Try Clone IRL on the quays. Its near Capel St.

the staff are really friendly and accomodating and printing is really really cheap.

Advertisement