Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre arrest.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Degsy wrote: »
    Anybody else enjoying the antics of the group of junkies/alcos beside the newspaper stand on O'connel st?
    They're there every day from 9 am onwards and in the past few weeks they've been stabbing,bottling and punching the shiit out of each other in broad daylight in front of tourists,commuters and children and i've never seen the guards do anything about them.
    Its a fcucking disgrace.

I saw them yesterday and wondered what was up, didn't realise they were there every day. About 8/9 of them. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

I unfortunately parked my car behind Barneys amusements two weeks ago as i had to drop something off in Talbot St

Two scumbag waste of space should have been strangled at birth addicts approached me and says "heeere de bleedin ticka ting is fcucked mr! gis two eurrro an weeel look afta it for ya"

Now i know i should have got back in the car and drove off but there was another four/five of them sitting at the ticket machine in their Addidas /nike/reebok finest attire ,so i felt very intimated and gave them the two euro and hoped the car would be still there when i came back

Of course when i came back 15 mins later the car was still there in one piece with a nice big yellow clamp and a nice big sticker on the side window :mad::mad::mad:the backsters!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Theres a methadone clinic right in that area so I would recommend to steer clear in future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I 've seen them to at the news-stand last week. I was waiting on the No. 3 bus (beside the news-stand) and was watching with the corner of my eye at them.
    A ban garda came up to them, one of the youngfella's took his pic with her on his phone. She didn't like it but with some amount of banter, she just walked off.

I wonder if any of the AGS(Garda) posters from the emergency Services forum have a view on all of this carry on in the centre of Dublin. It should be easy to catch any dealing with CCTV everywhere there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I saw a man who didn't give them money before get chased off and his car would have been keyed if the guards didn't just walk around the corner. He was very lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

alastair wrote: »
    That's a pretty generous donation to the hat. I limit myself to 100 euro notes for beggers - anything bigger just looks too flamboyant.

But I expect its more likely they took the day's takings of coins into the bank and exchanged them for a crisp 500 note? "How would you like that" etc.

Sorry, that €500 is completely fake. Roma + real €500 note = lala land. Roma + fake €500 note = reality.

Re those scummers hanging out by the newstand; surely a justification of forming a group and handing them their asses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Anyone looking for some rope?.

118447_halloween-deko_big.jpg

I'd suggest one or two here read the forum's charter!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Junkies are like sponges for info. It wouldnt be in the cops interest to hassle them for silly little things like hanging around on the boardwalk when they can get on good terms with them and milk them for info. they usually don't even need much leaning on to spill it.,

The junkies get a hard aul deal in my opinion. most of em are too stupid/frail/ weak to mug people (of course, their are exceptions though) and yet they get the blame when other scumbags, who are automatically assumed to be junkies mug people around town. The worst you'll get from most of them on the quays is a begging plea for small change.,

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

DigiGal wrote: »
    Ah jaysus its a poxy job though, Imagine how much they are struggling if they have to do that all day while your in your nice lovely car

Poor bastards

Poor bastards my hole.. I'm in my 'nice lovely' car that I work my ass off to keep on the road, I'm not loaded by any stretch of the imagination and I don't like these little ****es sneaking up on me when I'm sitting in traffic and pouring crap all over my windscreen and then demanding money off me.. Maybe if they approached people and offered the service as opposed to forcing it upon them they might be more charitable..

And btw, it's not a 'job', what they're doing is illegal...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Sorry, that €500 is completely fake. Roma + real €500 note = lala land. Roma + fake €500 note = reality.

Re those scummers hanging out by the newstand; surely a justification of forming a group and handing them their asses?

Stop believeing everything you read on the internet. Especially if it involves Degsy and Romas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Stop believeing everything you read on the internet. Especially if it involves Degsy and Romas.

:D

That post made me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

xzanti wrote: »
    Poor bastards my hole.. I'm in my 'nice lovely' car that I work my ass off to keep on the road, I'm not loaded by any stretch of the imagination and I don't like these little ****es sneaking up on me when I'm sitting in traffic and pouring crap all over my windscreen and then demanding money off me.. Maybe if they approached people and offered the service as opposed to forcing it upon them they might be more charitable..

And btw, it's not a 'job', what they're doing is illegal...
    jeez....chill pill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I've never even seen a 500 quid note before. I'm in the wrong business.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement