Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

coal delivery ballina/killaloe

• 09-11-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

hi, is there any company/person that delivers small quantities of fuel in above area. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

I have seen a lorry deliver coal in Killaloe, I think it was East Clare Fuels.

Anyway here is some info on the company from the net : http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Clare/EastClareFuelService/12014/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bridgeman

Try Mc Keoghs hardware Balina .

Hi again! I have a bicycle that needs a back brake and the gears don't work either. I take it nenagh would be my best bet to get it sorted out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

There is a place called Tracy's it is a petrol station near the Finsa factory in Scariff. They used to stock bikes and spares give them a shout as thedy may still do them.

• Advertisement

thanks.

hi again. just wondering has anyone experienced intermittent problems with bt/ vodaphone broadband in the area in the last week and a half or so? thanks.

was also wondering has can anyone recommend a different internet provider. I am just over 2 miles outside ballina and have been getting BT no problem.The recent switch to vodaphone seems to not be going too smoothly and I need to get it sorted for work.Was thinking of getting eircom line in and cancel BT. Does anyone use Eircom, especially outside the village? Many thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

cards wrote: »
    hi again. just wondering has anyone experienced intermittent problems with bt/ vodaphone broadband in the area in the last week and a half or so? thanks.

yes. it's a problem with teh eircom(bt is affected too) server in limerick, have been calling eircom for 8 weeks on this, they will not accept that it is not my house, there are plenty of threads on it in the broadband forum

intermittent seems to be every night from 7 till 11.30

Advertisement