Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCA price survey of pharmacies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Good servey but they are always so out dated:

The survey was carried out on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd September 2009. The NCA understands that several retailers in this sector have reduced prices since September.

It was only published today, 6 weeks later, 6 weeks is alot in retail. I work in Tesco in the H+B section so I know most prices and since mid August when the prices went down I have seen massive differences in different retailers. Dunnes seem to be mostly matching Tesco product for product but the others less so.

Products stocked behind the counter in Pharmacies are the most price variant in my opinion, but what do you do, put it back and drive to another chemist!

Advertisement