Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dentist?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

It's that time again for me, would someone be able to recommend a good dentist in the city?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

This has been asked about a half dozen times here, try searching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

alanucc wrote: »
    It's that time again for me, would someone be able to recommend a good dentist in the city?

Michael Doyle, on McCurtain Street.
    dahamsta wrote: »
    This has been asked about a half dozen times here, try searching.

Wow, why do you even bother with forums? All these new threads and what not, it must really grind your gears...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I hear there's a place behind the briar rose in douglas and they are really good at pain management. Which can't be a bad thing at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

Ive been to Sherin in btown and Billy Waters in Tougher, they're both very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thehunter

Bill-e wrote: »
    I hear there's a place behind the briar rose in douglas and they are really good at pain management. Which can't be a bad thing at all!

Bill I will certainly agree on that front:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A bit further out, but Leila Kingston in Ballincollig is outstanding - all hi-tech n' stuff. She's on the main street. You can get the bus from Western Road. Well worth the cost of the fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

Try John Tait in Douglas He shouldnt be to busy at the moment ! You can be sure his Dental nurses outfit wont pop open as he tends to check those buttons himself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Went to a new fella called Eoin Mills up by the Airport recently. Didn't even feel the injection in my mouth!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Guys if you dont like the topic stay out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I've been going to Barry Daly out on skehard road in blackrock for years. Would def recommend him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I go to Canty at Dennehy's cross and I find him good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I go to Eamon Kearney on grand parade. In between the chemist and the old cinema.

Very good humoured guy and never gives out to me for poor dental hygene. Just does the work and sends me on my way. Also takes medical cards - something rare in cork dentists I found

Advertisement