Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair..

• 09-11-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Getting very sick of my hair, had the same do for years..
    Big sideswept fringe, only a few layers throughout my hair, dull brown..

Any suggestions on what I should do? Mainly the side fringe I'm sick of, and the colour.. Hair is about 2- 3" below my shoulders in length.. Have quite a big forehead too.. Nautrally curly but usually straightened

help please :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

you could get a full fringe and maybe some highlights at the top, or maybe get an all over colour with a hint of red in it or something - when freshly dyed it will be all glossy :) try curling it maybe for a change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I DONT CARE !

go freestyle ! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

robbie_998 wrote: »
    I DONT CARE !

go freestyle ! :)

Not exactly helpful, but thanks

Advertisement