Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple piercing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

ok cool. My pierced actually recommended not to do sea salt soaks, said that they can dry out the skin. Ya i went with a bar because i was afraid of snagging a ring!

On a related note...

oooow $%£;$%^&!!!!£$^^%$!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Do you like it? Mine wasn't really sore, not a bad kind of sore anyway :P I love getting piercings done.

Damn now you've made want to get the other one done!

Sorry princess hahaha! :D I'm not a fan of the pain associated with piercings but i love the end result so much! It's weird, i've wanted this for soo long and I was always put off by the pain, but now... I dunno how to explain it, it goes through stages of being sore and stages of tinglin!!

On a related note the guy in the shop promised me a discount if i did the other within the year, said that people who get one done almost always go back for the second!! ;) so maybe that's why you feel the need now!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

^ ^ ^ You'll get the second. :) I got the left done first and then decided that I'd like to be symmetrical... plus I found it annoying that my left nipple was hypersensitive and the right wasn't, so I got it to balance out the sensation.
    @NikNakOoo (nice name by the way!) why did you choose D-rings?? When you say you still wear your bra do you mean by day or by night?? Also sea salt soaks-ow! :eek:

Thanks. :D

I wear my bra day and night, because I'm scared. :o I just like D-rings better, but I'll prolly change to a bar at some point. Sea salt soaks don't hurt at all and I haven't found it drying... if anything I find the anti-bacterial soap, that I use occassionally, drying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SR123

Hey Mahamageehad. How are you getting on with your piercing now? I got my left one yesterday...spur of the moment. No pain etc at the moment, but wondering if it will be like that when the honeymoon period is over! Would be interested in hearing how yours is a month or two later.

• Advertisement

SR123 wrote: »
    Hey Mahamageehad. How are you getting on with your piercing now? I got my left one yesterday...spur of the moment. No pain etc at the moment, but wondering if it will be like that when the honeymoon period is over! Would be interested in hearing how yours is a month or two later.

Mine was perfect for the first two days, but i wore a bra constantly for 48 hrs, which was probo more uncomfortable than the piercing!! :P i hit it on day 3 tho and it bled like fúck. ugh. no real mad pain, like i said sports bra for a while if you're nervous, i'm a bit booby and was worried bout catching it on the sheets! no bother with it! Camomile tea soaks with some sea salt worked wonders!!! Any thing else feel free ta ask!!!

That's great to know. I've stayed braless since I got it done, but in saying that I haven't left the house yet. Can't stop looking at it either! Going out tonight though, and think I may have picked the wrong night...lots of new year hugs! Will have to protect it ;)

:P that doesn't change either! A month later I still love looking at it!!! ;) Hope you didn't get too many strong hugs last night!! And happy new year!!!

Happy new year to you too! Was very careful last night - probably over protective! Have been browsing the internet today, some amazing nipple jewellery out there. Any idea how long you have to wait before you change what's in it? I currently have a barbell, but adore the nipple shields. Can't wait to try one! I'm like a kid at Christmas. Am thinking about going mid January to get the other one done. Don't think I can wait!

I changed mine after about 6 or 7 weeks I think. There's some amazing stuff online alright. Might order some right now :D

• Advertisement

What did you change to? Did you change them yourself or go back to piercer?

I had a ring, changed to a bar. Just did it myself, cause I have the stuff to disinfect the jewelry.

Ya peaches is right, 6 weeks my piercer told me before ya change it.

I was so nervous the other day I never thought of asking any of those questions. Have just found my goal to work to though on a website. Amazing but think it'll involve a bit of stretching too! Eek!

stretching ya?? ouch!

Did you ever tell girls about your piercing, and they automatically hold their boob cause they imagine its sore? I did that when I heard the word stretched.

Not for me I think! Might get the other one done though, not sure though. I'll have a good think!

yaya hahaha i actually did too!!! :P or when people talk about genital piercings and you cross your legs!!! :D

I actually haven't told any of my friends haha they'd actually be quite disgusted!!! Just me and the boyfriend and the interweb knows!! I'm keeping it at one tho, have you one or both done peaches?

No pain no gain girls! And don't think it's meant to be that sore - may even be pleasurable! Nobody knows I've even gotten the piercing. Currently single, so got it done for me. Last boyfriend would have had a fit!

Well I have actually shown many of my girlfirends :pac: And my last boyfriend obviously. We were broken up at the time, so it was really meant for me

I'm meeting up with an ex in the new year. He called before Christmas to arrange lunch one day. He'll get a real kick out of it, but it's not the kinda thing you can just say...hey guess what I have!! And he may view it as a come on...maybe I shouldn't tell him either!

• Advertisement

Have you got a link to the type of thing ya wanna do SR123?? Curious!

Ya I got it done for myself, wanted to do it for years, just kept chickening out! Plus my body doesn't like piercings ugh so took a while to take the plunge haha. So glad I did tho! Was looking at jewellery there and I just realised I have no idea what size my bar is.. :/ hmmm

haha i'd have no problem whipping it out ta show people!! :P i'm fascinated by it! Guys seem to love em as well! The bf wasn't at all happy when decided was doin it but he's in canada so i was like meh! it'll be healed before i see him! :p

http://community.tribalectic.com/content/female-double-nipple-piercing

Quite like the look of this, but maybe for the nip to be a little bigger.

Some amazing pics on http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com/. You have to register first to view all the pics. Some are fabulous. And alot bigger than the link above.

Hope I'm not letting my nips into a world of pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

i know i said this in another thread, but I have had nothing but incredible pain at the time, loss of sensation, total lack of healing and general discomfort while I kept mine. and I kept each for at least 2 years before I took them out. I had them done by different people, at different times with different jewellery and I did everything I was asked with them.

So sorry to hear that Bodice Ripper. Did you have single piercings? Had you rings or bars? And finally was the pain etc from the very start? It's only a couple of days since I got mine done, but I have zero pain and sensation is perfect!

i know i said this in another thread, but I have had nothing but incredible pain at the time, loss of sensation, total lack of healing and general discomfort while I kept mine. and I kept each for at least 2 years before I took them out. I had them done by different people, at different times with different jewellery and I did everything I was asked with them.

Sorry to hear! Some people are just wired differently though is it possible that it hit a nerve or something like that??

Sorry to hear! Some people are just wired differently though is it possible that it hit a nerve or something like that??

i suppose. two seperate shops, one at 1.6 and one at 2.4, one with a ring one with a bar each changed to the other about a year in. huge change in nipple shape on the 2.4 permanently. neither ever healed.

SR123 wrote: »
    So sorry to hear that Bodice Ripper. Did you have single piercings? Had you rings or bars? And finally was the pain etc from the very start? It's only a couple of days since I got mine done, but I have zero pain and sensation is perfect!

pain was entirely immediate. on both.

i suppose. two seperate shops, one at 1.6 and one at 2.4, one with a ring one with a bar each changed to the other about a year in. huge change in nipple shape on the 2.4 permanently. neither ever healed.
    Really?? :eek: i honestly thought that when they were taken out they would be fine and the holes would heal quickly?? :eek: is it normal for them to change shape afterwards or is it just because the bar was so thick??

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

i one at 1.6 and one at 2.4, one with a ring one with a bar huge change in nipple shape on the 2.4 permanently. .
    I'm very surprised to hear about a 2.4 nipple piercing. Most piercers won't pierce it any larger than a 1.6. Stretching up afterwards is realitively easy but the trauma of piercing it that size.... I'm not surprised you had problems with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I got my nipples pierced at 2.4mm on my 18th birthday. How silly I was! Owww

Advertisement