Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justified - [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Another superb episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

has wynn duffy got some work done?

has wynn duffy got some work done?

The mustache is gone

He also looks maybe a possibility of botox done?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

<3 duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Headshot wrote: »
    The mustache is gone

He also looks maybe a possibility of botox done?

His face looks waxy - it makes him even more interesting than usual!

• Advertisement

Some pretty blatant advertising for Dr. Pepper, but good first two opening episodes.

well if impatient ad-wary thieves watched it on television instead of downloading it from the internet all the time they probably wouldn't have to rely on product placement as much :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I wonder if the makers were planting the 'Whats the worst could happen' catchphrase in our heads?
    For some reason it was going round my head as I watched, subliminal mind control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

First 2 episodes of this were excellent imo. Been a fan of this show for last couple of years, and based on the opening to S4, it doesn't look like it's slowing down at all. Perfect mix of characters and intrigue, and yet, nobody this side of the Atlantic seems to know about it unless they're a fan of 'importing' TV shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Great episodes so far. Delighted to see Duffy back.

I recommend this to everyone I know as most haven't heard about it. Golden Discs have seasons 1 and 2 for €15 each at the moment too which is not too bad at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

I recommend this to everyone I know as most haven't heard about it. Golden Discs have seasons 1 and 2 for €15 each at the moment too which is not too bad at all.
    E25 on amazon including shipping fee as it comes in under the E25 limit before postage, so its less if your ordering something else with it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Another excellent episode, though not one for someone with a fear of snakes.

connollys wrote: »
    Another excellent episode, though not one for someone with a fear of snakes.

ya that snake scene was somthing else

I felt the pain from here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I hate snakes!

Poor Raylan getting scammed

did she scam him? I assumed the ex had roughed her up and kidnapped her

ella may is smarter than she looks

the chickens part was pretty funny

Loved Raylan shooting what's his face after telling him not to mention chickens again.

Poor Ella mae, you just can't help but feel sorry for her,great acting there, I presume she copped on and realised what was happening,even though it didn't seem that way at first. Hope they don't catch her!

Im getting it hard to get a grasp on Ron Eldards character this season. He had no problem killing one of Boyds dealers when asked "to take care of him" but seemed to struggle with the idea of killing Ella Mae. Doesnt really come across as a bad ass mercenary killer either.

connollys wrote: »
    Im getting it hard to get a grasp on Ron Eldards character this season. He had no problem killing one of Boyds dealers when asked "to take care of him" but seemed to struggle with the idea of killing Ella Mae. Doesnt really come across as a bad ass mercenary killer either.

he was most likly high that time too

• Advertisement

plus ella may is a woman and a pretty pathetic one at that

Best show on tv by far. What an episode

that ****ing dirty bastard, never saw that coming

Really liking this season's storyline, great episode again. Raylan again is just great,handcuffing the lad to the car! haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I thought this season's storyline hasn't really kicked in yet until this episode with sidetracks into the fighter and Raylan's barmaid squeeze (now ex).

It's good to see Gerald McRaney again - a real blast from the past for anyone who barely remembers Simon & Simon.

he was george hearst in deadwood. best tv bad guy in modern times

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Wyn Duffy reallly has the best reactions to serious s***!

wynn-face.gif

Some serious botox going on their with Duffy! Still one of my favourite characters though.

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I thought this season's storyline hasn't really kicked in yet until this episode with sidetracks into the fighter and Raylan's barmaid squeeze (now ex).

It's good to see Gerald McRaney again - a real blast from the past for anyone who barely remembers Simon & Simon.

are they like hart to hart?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I think I spent most of that episode thinking that Paul Kinsey was Vince Vaughn. They look really alike or is that just me?

Anyway who'd have thought a wife-swapping sex party could seem so boring? :pac:

• Advertisement

Wasn't as good as the last few but I enjoyed Raylan killing that absolute dope. Don't mess with Raylan!

It will be interesting to see what Boyd does, he never likes when people try control him,even these rich guys, I wouldn't be surprised if he kills them all at the end.

Also, the whole thing with the church and the brother and sister, I thought that was supposed to be a big part of the season,is it just gone now? I know your man is dead but I thought the sister might be back for some kind of revenge.

Advertisement