Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justified - [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

tvnutz wrote: »

It will be interesting to see what Boyd does, he never likes when people try control him,even these rich guys, I wouldn't be surprised if he kills them all at the end.

I thought that was a great scene and imagine it will go down just as you say. Clover Hill may have a new top dog before the end of this season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Tristram wrote: »
    I thought that was a great scene and imagine it will go down just as you say. Clover Hill may have a new top dog before the end of this season!

Yeah, they did much the same to Boyd as the fugitive did to Raylan, piss him off. Can't see it ending any better for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Rhavin

Great episode this week. Was funny as hell when Raylan stopped the hitman to talk to Ava about the engagement!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Rhavin wrote: »
    Great episode this week. Was funny as hell when Raylan stopped the hitman to talk to Ava about the engagement!
    Followed by "Jesus, I hope I got that right" :D

I didn't expect them to actually kill off Arlo. He was a great character.

Anyone else think that the sheriff is Drew Thompson?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, i just came on here to ask that

he's lookin shifty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

This is why this show is the best on TV by miles. We have the 2 best bad asses in boyd and raylan on TV. The show has to win some awards for this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Anyone else think that the sheriff is Drew Thompson?
    it must be unquestionable after this episode, should be interesting to see what happens with him, hes been hovering around the case a lot so he can always stay a step ahead,

boyd is a complete chancer and like always he will probably come out golden in the end, funny how he got the upper hand on the clover hill fellas, and now hes opening a dairy queen:D:D, i do wonder where exactly johnnies loyalties lye, will he actually screw over boyd or is he improving boyd odds by keeping track of all the players and angles,

nice to see raylan show some bit of emotion about arlos death, im fairly surprised they killed him off, but TBF they kept true to his character right till the end,

yeah I loved that "kiss my ass"

Arlo, rip buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

They played Arlo's death perfectly too. Announced quite flippantly by Raylan in a way that made it seem not a big deal but then it slowly dawns on you, and Raylan, just how big a loss he'll be. Exactly fitting with the tone of the series and the relationship between Raylan and Arlo. Great season, loving all the different plots and subplots.
    There really is no other show that's scripted as well as this, the dialogue is razor sharp, very distinctive and the balance between dark humour and serious drama is spot on.

Yeah, loved the way everyone looked to see how Raylan would react, you could see both concern and curiosity on their faces. Raylan seemed both sorry and glad Arlo didn't change. He's one of the most conflicted characters in a TV show.
    When Boyd said 'you might be criminals but we're the outlaws' you thought of not just Boyd but Raylan as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Another good episode and the news that
    Shelby is Thompson!
    sets up the rest of the season nicely.

doesn't feel like we're only on ep 9, that's the kind of ep you'd expect right before the finale

doesn't feel like we're only on ep 9, that's the kind of ep you'd expect right before the finale

Havn't seen ep9 yet, I know, I know, spoilers an all that but the thread keeps coming up on my new posts list. So it's a good one then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Great episode, good shouts on who Drew turned out to be. Will be interesting to see where it goes now.

Some really funny bits as well, the shootout between Bob and the other two lads was brilliant.

Looking forward to it later tonight then, it's 'in the post' as we speak. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

tvnutz wrote: »
    Great episode, good shouts on who Drew turned out to be. Will be interesting to see where it goes now.
    Didn't see the Drew thing coming at all.
    Some really funny bits as well, the shootout between Bob and the other two lads was brilliant.
    Raylans so cool, shows up to a rifle fight with a hand gun.
    Raylan says "stop shooting"... Everybody stops shooting.

Art is the best boss on TV right now, especially for taking a moment to acknowledge the truth
    "He shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an air plane WHILE he is flying it, parachutes into Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jump start the economy of a small country. And then he has the BALLS to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times. He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you're looking for him. And now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age. That's some bad ass ****."

:D

haha yeah
    i had to pause the ep at that point i was laughing so much, didn't want to miss anything

fantastic ep

It's getting ridiculous how great of a show this is. Best TV show in a long time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ was last night the season finale?

• Advertisement

^ was last night the season finale?
    Nope, two more episodes of Raylan goodness still to come. :D

We could use that coke and cash to jump start Ireland lol

Anyone else feel that Art isn't going to make it to the end of the season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Nope, two more episodes of Raylan goodness still to come. :D

Three more to come. Even better. Next weeks looks great from the preview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

this is some set-up for the next 3 episodes, i do wonder what exactly raylan can do for cousin johnny, if the marshals get drew then, as Boyd said, they will have to cut and run from Harlan, they have no money left to operate the family business and all their contacts will be burnt,

nice to see Limehouse again, hope to be seeing more of him in the last 3 episodes,

And I thought this season was a bit meandering, things have come into focus at this stage.
    Wish I waited to watch the whole thing in one long Sunday session. Thinking back on how it came together, this is one of the best plotted shows on TV.

@DeepBlue
    I really hope your wrong about Art but now you mention it, it did all start with his being watched as a soon to be 'position vacant'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

Nice nod to Bobby from Supernatural when Shelby stopped the truck to turn around and get Elliemay and he says "Balls".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Not even funny how good this season has turned out to be. Season 3 was good but not as good as 2 but this one is starting to look like it's right back up with season 2. Some set up for the last few episodes.

The dialogue in this episode was fantastic; the part where Tim tells Art he gets PTSD when handling firearms in public was great, but the exchange between Tim and Colt was even better.

Fair play Bob, you can make beef stew!

It's going to be interesting to see how the final 2 episodes play out.

• Advertisement

Best episode of the season for me

And delighted that we have a new bad ass in the show, called Bob

Advertisement