Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justified - [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Drewbacca :D

Good fun that episode, some excellent dialogue too. Art gets some great one liners.
    I was pretty sceptical of the sort of comical Bob character early on in the season but I was really behind him in this episode especially after I was convinced he'd give up Raylan.

Seems like a good call to have this getting Drew out alive chase happen over several episodes and not crammed into a finale like most shows would. To paraphrase Augustine, why do everything in one episode when they can do it in three :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Loved the whole western cliché thing they did, circling the wagons, surrounded by Apaches and then the nods to 3.10 from Yuma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

i don't know how colt had time to set up all those carbombs

BTW, why did Colt shoot the guy with him? Is Boyd playing an each way bet, it would be his style!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

The beatdown was brutal. Reservoir Dogs and True Romance rolled in to one.

Cracking episode.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

tommy2bad wrote: »
    BTW, why did Colt shoot the guy with him? Is Boyd playing an each way bet, it would be his style!

More so a kill Augustine or be killed scenario I would guess. No way Augustine is letting him live no matter what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

More of a low key episode this week. Cracking dialogue as usual and Tim got to do his Tommy Lee Jones impression. :D

Next week's finale should be epic. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Its amazing how the supporting characters are brilliant yet we actually don't see that much of them at all, especially Tim and Rachel. Not as faced paced as last week but when you have such cracking dialogue you don't need tons of action. I personally think that is where this show is streets ahead of the Walking Dead. When the Walking Dead has no action but more of a dialogue heavy episode,the dialogue is fairly shocking and it makes the episodes below average. Justified is just written so well.

Season finale should be good with them going after Wyonna. Raylan is going to have to kick some serious ass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

anyone else waiting for Wyonna's rocking chair to go boom? We all know Boyd used to like blowing stuff up. I know that would remove his bargaining tool but still, would have been cool.

connollys wrote: »
    anyone else waiting for Wyonna's rocking chair to go boom? We all know Boyd used to like blowing stuff up. I know that would remove his bargaining tool but still, would have been cool.

Boyd has nothing to do with that now, its the mafia guys going after Wynona. I think Boyd and Ava will spend their time trying to get rid of the body of the chap Ava killed.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Renewed for a 5th season....another ZERO shocker: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/justifed-renewed-for-5th-season.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Deserves every bit of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

christ id hate to be in the dixie mafia at the moment, raylan will reduce that empire to ashes in about a week, i do wonder why they didnt try and grab winona there and then, at least that way they would have something to bargain with to get drew, instead of intimidation, or is does that chair have some kind of remote bomb built into it,

i can see it playing out that ava and boyd end up helping raylan in some way and save their own asses in the process,

cant wait for next weeks episode:):):)

@don ramo, yes I see Boyd and Raylan having to team up to sort this out.
    The whole show is about Boyd and Raylan's relationship, much more than any of the women in it.
    My first reaction to the implied threat to Wyonna was "F*ck, that won't end well for them. We all know how protective Harlan boys are"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

season finale tonight.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

enjoyed that
    interesting to see what happens to ava next season

that was a pretty **** version of you will never leave harlan alive at the end though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

cracking final, but i dont think sammy will stay in charge long, he is a jumped up little ****, i loved how raylan used him to take out nicky,

i kind of feel sorry for boyd, even though he got away with so much, but something tells me with his new "industry" about to take off he will have the resources to get ava back, and get back on top in harlan,

also loved when winona joined raylan in emptying their clips into nickys thugs:D:D,

i wonder will he get a haircut now;)

Great episode, loved Raylan and Winona taking out the last gunman together and loved how Raylan set up Nicky to be killed. I reckon there will be some serious revenge on the cards for Boyd next season after what happened with Ava. Great season overall

When I discuss tv shows with people, this is the first show I recommend

Really is must watch tv

Has the first season even aired over hear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Headshot wrote: »
    When I discuss tv shows with people, this is the first show I recommend

Really is must watch tv

Has the first season even aired over hear?

Channel 5 or 5* or 5USA airs it over here only

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Channel 5 or 5* or 5USA airs it over here only

season 3 it seems too

Pity RTE or tv3 dont have it

Headshot wrote: »
    season 3 it seems too

Pity RTE or tv3 dont have it

Or even TG4 after all they showed The Wire and Breaking Bad so seems to pick up popular cult hit shows

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

I loved the first 10 minutes - most shows would drag it out but it ended quickly. Good finale to the season.

Also, I'm glad to see Wyn Duffy made it back from Canada.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Brilliant finish, I was still waiting for some fallout at the end of it though, that things wouldn't have sorted themselves out as cleanly for Raylan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Just watched all 4 seasons in the last month, watched the last episode last night. It's great show and so many strong characters (both main and supporting), looking forward to seeing more of Wyn Duffy next season.

Just one quick question, do we know what happened to Cousin Johnny, did I miss that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Roanmore wrote: »
    Just one quick question, do we know what happened to Cousin Johnny, did I miss that?
    You didn't miss anything as his fate wasn't revealed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I'm six or seven episodes in to Season 1 and I'm kinda on the fence tbh. There's alot I like, but I have my reservations.

With shows like BB, The Wire or the Sopranos, I felt immersed in the action from the start - almost like a silent participant present in the scene. So far with Justified, I definitely feel like I'm watching a TV show. The episode I caught last night (Fake Hitler paintings and a conniving widow), almost felt like a more competently realised episode of Murder She Wrote :eek:.

Did anyone else feel that way about S1 I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Season one is kind of a crime of the week season. Not much throughout keeping you involved in it but each episode is fine on it's own. It really comes into it's own in the second season
    Yamanoto wrote: »
    I'm six or seven episodes in to Season 1 and I'm kinda on the fence tbh. There's alot I like, but I have my reservations.

With shows like BB, The Wire or the Sopranos, I felt immersed in the action from the start - almost like a silent participant present in the scene. So far with Justified, I definitely feel like I'm watching a TV show. The episode I caught last night (Fake Hitler paintings and a conniving widow), almost felt like a more competently realised episode of Murder She Wrote :eek:.

Did anyone else feel that way about S1 I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Wagon Watching

Only just finished season 1 on Netflix, absolutely love it, looking forward to season 2 now. Have them downloaded and ready to go.

• Advertisement

Justified's fourth season will premiere in the UK on Wednesday May 8th at 10pm on 5USA

Advertisement