Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justified - [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why the spoiler tags, this is thread is for US FX pace, so if it aired no need for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why the spoiler tags, this is thread is for US FX pace, so if it aired no need for them

I'm not aware of TV airings as I use other methods so I spoiler tag just to be safe!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Sugar Free wrote: »
    I'm not aware of TV airings as I use other methods so I spoiler tag just to be safe!
    Eh the other methods are just rips of the US FX airing. They don't appear until after it's on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

ixoy wrote: »
    Eh the other methods are just rips of the US FX airing. They don't appear until after it's on.

Like I said, I - until now obviously - had no awareness of who aired the show first or even that it was exclusive to FX (as it seems to be).

Looking forward to the next episode. With a title of 'The Hunt' I guess it's fairly self-explanatory but could be a good mid-season climax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

For my own part, I felt that Raylan's quote was so awesome, it deserved making the effort to de-spoil on the part of the reader.

• Advertisement

Sugar Free wrote: »
    Like I said, I - until now obviously - had no awareness of who aired the show first or even that it was exclusive to FX (as it seems to be).

Looking forward to the next episode. With a title of 'The Hunt' I guess it's fairly self-explanatory but could be a good mid-season climax.

Indeed we may get to see Tim use his rifle. The dude do rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

That, for me, was the best ep yet. Such great mix of tension and story.

Also, **** me
    "Yeah I could do that, but its been such a day." *POW POW POW*

I have to say, being a bearded man myself
    I'm totally rooting for Beardy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I really can't see Raylan making it out of Harlan alive. There's been little nods to it all season and now that he has the chance of being back with Winona and the baby it just points to a finale ending with Raylan finally losing a shootout.

My money is on Ava doing the shooting.

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I really can't see Raylan making it out of Harlan alive. There's been little nods to it all season and now that he has the chance of being back with Winona and the baby it just points to a finale ending with Raylan finally losing a shootout.

My money is on Ava doing the shooting.

Can see it ending at the dinner table once again.
    Could you imagine they went full Sopranos and cut to black as Givens and Crowder drew on each other.

*Cut to black*

*BANG*

"ON THIS LONELY ROAD, TRYIN TO MAKE IT HOME..."

I hope Tim and Beardy make it out alive and make a spin off series. Called Tim and the Beard.

Good episode, definite shift in
    Raylan's moral compass
    and that's saying something. Maybe he is just
    playing both sides off against each other
    , who knows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well now I think we have found out
    who is going to have the final shoot out with Raylan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Well now I think we have found out
    who is going to have the final shoot out with Raylan

He'll prevail and be cut down from an unlikely source imo.

Do we need to spoiler our thoughts in the US thread of the show?

Wynn Duffy is really getting some great lines at present and the young lady is some operator.
    Shame what is happening with Boyd and Ava, they are starting to look like rats on a sinking ship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Joeface

Not sure I can see the kill off of Raylan, badly wounded probably , enough to retire him

Ava's Dead and she will probably Kill Boyd .Katherine Hale will probably be involved in killing off Markham before finding out about Duffy ...Mike didn't seem pleased to be breaking his Code

all in all i expect it to be articulate till the end

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭blackwave

Its really reaching endgame nicely now, think boyd is screwed now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭conorhal

He'll prevail and be cut down from an unlikely source imo.

Do we need to spoiler our thoughts in the US thread of the show?

The hillbilly gunslinger seems like too obvious a candidate and too new a character. That was an entertaining exchange between him and Raylan though
    "Pleased to meet you!"
    "You might want to reserve judgement on that"
    If Rayan gets shot I suspect it will be in the back, by teen weed kingpin Loretta, there's more than a whiff of Maggs Bennet ruthlessness about her character. Of course, I'm usually wrong about such guesses.

The gunslinger portrays the creeper intense nature very well.

:eek: wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Did not expect that. I think the attention will turn to that creep now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Bloody hell!

And what's going to happen to Wynn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Boon before he hit puberty!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Wow, this show's definitely going to go out with a bang; the season had a fairly languid pace (in a good way) up until the last couple of episodes, but it's all kicking off now. Chickens certainly beginning to roost. I feel sorry for Ava though: what other choice did she have but to
    try and escape with the millions? It was that or go back to jail, or try and escape Harlan with a paltry 50k at best.

Though it's a credit to the show and its writers that I kinda (kinda!) feel sorry for Wynn as well; he's a total ass bucket but his character has been so tightly written - though latterly with much more humour than previous seasons - I couldn't but help feel a little sympathy for his situation. Just a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭blackwave

Wow a lot happened in that episode really going to miss this show :(
    Poor Mikey and Wynn live to see another day. Always thought it was going to end with Raylan going outlaw to take down Boyd, question is will he take the money if he gets the chance now.

Great episode, love the body count, can only get better. Grooves?

blackwave wrote: »
    Wow a lot happened in that episode really going to miss this show :(
    Poor Mikey and Wynn live to see another day. Always thought it was going to end with Raylan going outlaw to take down Boyd, question is will he take the money if he gets the chance now.

I don't think that
    Mikey is going to live

Kinda pissed they didn't follow through with last weeks ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Kinda pissed they didn't follow through with last weeks ending.

Boyd always had to be part of the final showdown...couldn't have a finale without him.

What has that Boon lad been in before? recognise him from somewhere, he is as freaky as hell. I have a bad feeling for Raylan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

That was a great scene with Wynn and Mikey, very sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Don't call him Mikey. He hates that...... :(

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Joeface

that whole scene was just mental , Is Wynn looking for protective custody now .
    Boone is even starting to walk like Raylan.
    2 episodes left , very disappointed it will be finished .At least its going out on a Hi ---Noon (see what i did there )

Advertisement