Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justified - [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Heckler wrote: »
    Still clipped him though. If he had a gone for the body shot instead......

Indeed the head shot seemed a little wayward, it's a small target given the distance between them. Perhaps Boone's Ruger Vaquero had hitherto unknown accuracy issues. It sounded like they shot simultaneously though.
    Speed isn't everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Joeface

Should I put spoilers ...............maybe not, it can be deleted

Boone Fired first :D

GOXPhTW.jpg?1
    cC0yVLY.jpg?1

Nice work! What is the time lapse between the images? Although since they didn't use real ammunition, it's hard to really know what was intended to happen.
    By which I mean, was Boone just a poor shot.

i cannot claim the credit for the images , Was reading the discussion on another forum and politely stole the images.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

groovie wrote: »
    Nice work! What is the time lapse between the images? Although since they didn't use real ammunition, it's hard to really know what was intended to happen.
    By which I mean, was Boone just a poor shot.

maybe I picked it up wrong but didnt Boon miss Loretta's bodyguard when going for a headshot before? saying thats the danger of going for a headshot, you dont know who is wearing a vest. Markham had to finish him off.

• Advertisement

Joeface wrote: »
    i cannot claim the credit for the images , Was reading the discussion on another forum and politely stole the images.

:( Dang it, dang it, dang it.

connollys wrote: »
    maybe I picked it up wrong but didnt Boon miss Loretta's bodyguard when going for a headshot before? saying thats the danger of going for a headshot, you dont know who is wearing a vest. Markham had to finish him off.

Of course, thanks for clearing that up. Some pu**ies wear a vest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That's horsesh*t! :mad: I'm getting on to George Lucas right now. He can make Raylan shoot first in the special edition.:D:P:pac:

Raylan needs to fire second , he took the time to learn to be a Dead Shot (he's words a few season back)
    Took time to make sure he put his man down ............Boone , firing down hill into a hat he assumed housed all of Raylans ego..........Close but not close enough

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

What a great finale to a great series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Kirby wrote: »
    The finale is something an awful lot of shows make a mess of but I thought Justified ended rather nicely. I tend to rewatch shows I like but on this occasion, I don't think I will. I'll just remember how it finished.
    This. Although I'd like for them to continue the story, this is the perfect ending.

Pity, I really liked the show. I wonder what Timothy Olyphant will be in next, and will it be as awesome, as sometimes the main cast does make the show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Heckler wrote: »
    Was hoping he was gonna have another shot at Raylan and loretta would put one in his head. The book Raylan gave Tim. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Friends_of_Eddie_Coyle

It's a great book. Like Raylan, I've read it multiple times. It's also a nice link to Elmore Leonard - he described it as the best crime novel ever written.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭conorhal

It was a good finale that rescued a series that had begun annoy me for what it did to some if it's characters, particularly Ava and Boyd, they were Bonnie and Clyde and the writers splitting them up in the manner that they did was an insult to both characters.

'We dug coal together' *sniffle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,171 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

A suitable ending for a great series. I liked how each character ended up (definitely crime doesn't pay in Justified!). Not sure if I ever fully enjoy series endings as I'm always a bit sad that its the end of the line and no more stories to enjoy but I would rate it as good as the Breaking bad ending. Better than the Dexter ending anyway :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

A suitable ending for a great series. I liked how each character ended up (definitely crime doesn't pay in Justified!). Not sure if I ever fully enjoy series endings as I'm always a bit sad that its the end of the line and no more stories to enjoy but I would rate it as good as the Breaking bad ending. Better than the Dexter ending anyway :P

Wouldn't be bard. Dexter's ending was shockingly bad. The whole last season was poor.

They should have ended it the previous year in the container and have
    Deb shoot Dexter instead of Laguerta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Just watched the last episode. Absolutely loved this show. The last show i binged on was the shield, Walton goggin is amazing in both. Loved tim olyphant in this too. Really liked the ending. Im kinda left feeling sad now. Have been waatching this for the last two weeks.

Deadwood next maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

stuchyg wrote: »

Deadwood next maybe?

To see some of Ian McShane's acting in Deadwood alone is worth it. Quality show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

stuchyg wrote: »

Deadwood next maybe?

What the hell are you still doing here. Go, do it. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Went on a Binge on this with the misses last 2-3 weeks as it was all on Sky on Demand. What a fantastic show start to finish, never felt it lulled and has shot up there along with the best TV shows for me.

Like many thought the finale was brilliant, but sad now that it is over.

Bought a Deadwood boxset years ago sitting on my shelf, feel that's next on the hitlist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Watched the final episode tonight on tg4.

Really nice way to end it.

I also liked how the cop treated Raylan, the same way how Raylan would treat his passengers.
    Raylan just kept quiet and did what he was told. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Great show indeed, glad I watched it in the end!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've just gotten around to watching the last series of this, great ending, that's how a show should finish up, guess I've to watch Deadwood now :D

Clareman wrote: »
    I've just gotten around to watching the last series of this, great ending, that's how a show should finish up, guess I've to watch Deadwood now :D

Deadwood will have to wait until after Battlestar Galactica. BluRay box set, from the missus, at Christmas.

I miss Justified, great show from start to finish and Olyphant/Goggins were amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

A few people asked me for a good tv and Justified jumped straight to mind.
    So jealous of people watching TV shows for the first time and all of them are loving it..think its time for a re-run :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Blazer wrote: »
    Think its time for a re-run :)

I was thinking the same thing, it's due a second watch for the dialogue alone...and some of the best characters ever to grace a screen!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭golfball37

We dug coal together- It brought a tear to my eye I have to say.

The most underrated show ever and grmma to TG4 for putting it on so I could see it.

Its well set up for a movie in years to come with Boyd junior seeking out daddy, the only plot conundrum is how Boyd gets out of prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Go and read some of Elmore Leonard's novels if you're looking for a fix of sharp dialogue and larger than life characters.

I must start a rewatch of this myself. It'll shorten the winter evenings.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Timothy Olifant has a new show starting soon on Netflix I believe with Reese Witherspoon.
    They play a couple of serial killers or something to that effect.

It might be interesting to compare characters from Justified ot this one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Timothy Olifant has a new show starting soon on Netflix I believe with Reese Witherspoon.
    They play a couple of serial killers or something to that effect.

It might be interesting to compare characters from Justified ot this one :)

here is it..Feb 3rd

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580540/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Advertisement