Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Am I clutching at straws here?

• 09-11-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey would love to get an opinion of you guys -

I was on the pill for a year and a half, I came off it and few days later I got my period. on Day 5,6 and 11 I had unprotected sex with my guy. today is Day 21 and last night I started to spot.... of course I got all freaked and read up stuff online about implantation bleeding which can occur 8-10 days after conception. it said that you can get some cramps and that you can bleed pale pink or deep brown. last night I had pale brown. today the cramps arrived and I am starting to get a heavier flow but not like my period, however it is getting a bit more red in colour.
    It sounds more like a period then what people have said is an implantation bleeding but I shouldnt get my period for at least a week...??
    after talking to my sister and my friend I decided to take a test - first responce - and it just came up negative. Both have said ok your not pregnant thats that but in the back of my mind all I have is that A. I am not due my period yet so is it really my period? B. it would be way too soon for a test to say yes or no if I go by my original cycle (not counting that I could be getting my period)

Am I going nuts?? should I just accept I am not pregnant or is there actually a possiility that I am?

:(:confused::(:confused::(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

It can take a few months for your cycle to return to normal so I wouldn't be worrying just yet.

Do a test in a few day's or a week if you're still concerned, but I'd imagine its just your body trying to regulate itself after coming off the pill

Advertisement