If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 surround sound

Options
  • 09-11-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi John,
    I'm after a 5.1 system. At the moment i'm thinking of the Denon AVR1910 with the Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema Pack from the What HiFi awards. Have you stock of the Q Acoustics yet, Kenny offered me the Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 Pack as an alternative. What are your views?

I'm looking to mount these on the wall so i will need brackets.

Can you price in € for collection in Philips shop, Dame St.

Thanks.

PS
    i'm also after a PS3 slim for blu-ray, do you sell these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frank11

bump

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Frank.

We have still no price on the Q Acoustics. You know my opinion I would buy Monitor Audio all day long!!:D I use the Bronze series range at home along with an FB110 sub.

The Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 Pack normally Retails at £599.95 / 667.00 Euro but we have it on a special offer for just £399.95 / 445.00 Euro.

The AVR1910 is priced at £449.95 / 499.99 Euro

Brackets for the Vector Pack (2Pairs):
    They are made by Tech Solutions and cost £10 per pair / 11.50 Euro. The only down side to these brackets is that they need fixed to the speaker upside down. I cant find a piture at the moment but as soon as I do I will post one up here.

Total Delviered to The Philips Shop £849.90 / 965 Euro.

We are currently waiting on more of the Vector Packs arriving at the moment.

Maybe some the guys on here who have purchesed the Vector Pack will post up what they think of their Kit ;)

Kenny,
    Thanks for the reply. I'll go with that set up.

Can I pay cash in the Philips shop? (I can drop in and pay before they are shipped if that helps).

Hey Frank11.

Yeah you can pay in the Philips Store if you wish and we can have the items sent their for you to collect.

You can pay either in advance or upon collection of the items from the Philips Store.

I am currently waiting on More of the Vectore Packs arriving next week.

If you PM me your details I can give you a buzz and get the ball rolling!

PM sent.
    I'll pay on collection so give me a call when the items are on the way.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Guys,
    Any sign of the speakers yet?

Speakers Arrived in Yesterday and Will be leaving today along with the AVR1910 to the Philips Shop and should arrive tomorrow. I'll get the guys there to give you a buzz once they have arrived in with them.

We are still waiting on the brackets but I can have them posted or again dropped to the Philips Store once they arrive in with us.

You will be very happy when you get them connected up and hear just how well they sound!:)

Send the brackets on to the Philips Shop. I work not too far from there.

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,
    The equipment looks great but now i'd love to hear it. Whats the latest on the speaker brackets?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.