Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a 1.5 litre Jager bottle?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

Over the last few years I've been collecting different sized Jagermeister bottles. I don't know why, I seemed to just accumulate a few and it started from there. The bottles I currently have are:
    20ml
    100ml
    350ml
    500ml
    750ml
    and 1 litre.

I once saw what was either a 1.5 or 2 litre bottle in a bar (in Germany), and would love to get my hands on one, anyone know where you can get them? Preferably in Dublin, or on the internet. Or, if anyone has seen any other sized bottles, maybe a 50ml or 200ml bottle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I suggest you get in contact with Barry & Fitzwilliam, the company who imports Jagermeister. www.bfmws.ie

I'm sure they can tell you whether they import it and if not, where you can find it. Personally myself i have never come across a Jager bottle that large in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

You can get 40ml bottles in Germany. I can't really help other than that...

Advertisement