Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESPN in SU Bar

Options
  • 09-11-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if they have ESPN? I ask because I am at home but want to watch Liverpool (scum) lose tonight where there are €3 drinks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

want to watch Liverpool (scum) lose tonight

+1:D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Anybody know if they have ESPN? I ask because I am at home but want to watch Liverpool (scum) lose tonight where there are €3 drinks

Bit late in the day.

But yes, the UCD Student Club has ESPN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Alyosha

I think the €3 drinks are only Monday evenings and all day Friday? Correct me if I'm wrong though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

All day friday anyway yeah. Not sure about monday. havent been there on a monday this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Alyosha wrote: »
    I think the €3 drinks are only Monday evenings and all day Friday? Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Yup Monday evenings. And yesterday was Monday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Alyosha

Yup Monday evenings. And yesterday was Monday

Fair point! Serves me right for being online that early. Next time I'll wait til I'm fully awake. :o

Advertisement