If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 or 9 series in a 32"

Options
  • 09-11-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Hi Ash/John,

I'm looking to buy a new 32" TV (unfortunately thats all i can fit with the OH killing me). I have Sky HD and a PS3 so will mainly be used for Sports and Blu-Rays/PS3.

From looking at your forum I've narrowed it down to either the 8404 or the 9604. From what i can tell the image processing is a bit better with the 9604 and it has wireless Net TV and i think it may have better sound. So i guess my question is whether I'll notice the difference in the picture between the 2 on a 32" since there is a couple of hundred euro in the difference.

Also i kind of like the new LED tv but i don't think Philips made any 32" LED or maybe there is one in the pipe line?

Thanks,

cgc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi CGC5483

Both are excellent TV's but the 9604H does stand above the others as far as PQ goes.
    The combination of Perfect Pixel and Perfect Natrual Motion make a great partnership.

Handles motion excellently and would be an ideal partner for BR and Sky HD.

The sound system is improved as well as this TV has on board subswoofers to help with fill out the sound.

In my opinion if you want the BEST Philips 32" LCD then the extra money is well worth it!

Whay dont you call on in and have a demo?

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.