Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think i'm miscarrying..

• 09-11-2009 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I missed my period last month, had morning sickness last few weeks but never done a test so not sure if i was pregnant.. But this morning i woke at 4am with extremely bad cramps, i then started to bleed.. I no it's not a period, it's been a constant flow all day, it's much much heavier and a different consistency..
    i'm only 20 so i dont really want to ask my mother, family or friends about this.. I've told my boyfriend(who i live with) that i have a bug to cover for constantly being in the bathroom..
    i'm so confused do i need to go to the doctor or will it just run it's own course?!?..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Don't ever leave medical emergencies to the internet, go consult a family GP or doctor ASAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭wantolose

you need to go and see a doc asap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lynnmarie

Going to the hospital soon, thanks for replies..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭AcePuppetMaster

Best of luck. I'll say a prayer for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Just saw this now. Hope everything went ok for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Noodles23

lynnmarie wrote: »
    Going to the hospital soon, thanks for replies..

How did u get on love? hope everything is ok

Advertisement