Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims 3 Hair

Options
  • 09-11-2009 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone else think that the hair in the sims 3 is reeeeally bad?:mad:
    I have downloaded some from other websites but i still want more!
    What you guys think?:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

They are really awful, especially the females. :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

they can be changed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I find it really annoying because I have a load of guy friends who I want to make and they just don't have the right hair. They have semi long hair and the sims only has long or short, there's no middle ground!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 WhiteChocolate

they can be changed ;)

Oh how? :) :rolleyes::o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?f=372&gs=1

have a lookie here. There are some awesome new do's there. As well as other things :)

you have to use the filter to get sims 3 stuff btw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 WhiteChocolate

Thanks! :)
    I know that site but cant use it as the helper monkey and winzip wont effin work on my laptop correctly :mad:

Thank you tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

peggyzone has some lovely hair for men and women.....most of it is free so it's well worth a look

Advertisement