Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

early bird menus tralee/killarney

Options
  • 09-11-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

I was thinking about putting up alist of early birds that you have tried. It might alert us to ones we have not heard of and might be of interest to visitors.I went to Il pom a doro in Tralee last week. The early bird was €14.95 It was starter main course and coffee and you could have glass of wine for 3 euro. It has soup,salad or stuff mushroom to start. Mains were veg rissito a pasta dish and a chicken dish. It was very tasty but not a lot of choice. My male dining partner felt he would have needed to order a side dish of either a salad or potato for it to have been filling for him but still over all good value and tasty and the glass of wine was a generous glass. It is served up to 7pm. I would love to hear of others

Advertisement