Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for curtains measured and fitted

• 09-11-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a shop in Dublin that does a good job of measuring and fitting curtains?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭todolist

Anyone? C'mon guys,must be someone.

Has to be one satisfied customer out there.

Ah well,have to take a chance on pot luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

I bought blinds a few years back from Kavanaghs of Ballyfermot. (See below thread, particularly entry 14). I have always known them to have a good reputation on this forum. I don't know if they do curtains.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055068204

FrCrilly wrote: »
    I bought blinds a few years back from Kavanaghs of Ballyfermot. (See below thread, particularly entry 14). I have always known them to have a good reputation on this forum. I don't know if they do curtains.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055068204
    Thanks.I'll give them a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

In the same boat as yourself.

I am currently buying material and getting curtains made and curtain pole all from Curtain World. They are based in Baldole.

I have looked high and low to try and keep the cost down but it looks like costing me 1700e for front living room window and corner window/double doors. I thas taken my and wifey 12 months with all the searching and choosing.

At one stage curtains caused way too many arguments.......Be sure and negotiate hard with whomever. Hickeys will be the most helpful but also the most expensive by an loooooooooonnnnnggggggg Shot!

Advertisement