Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"All The Way Round": ICS Charity Logo Design (Please Read)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Congrats DonkeyStyle as Quazzie says contact one of us and we'll sort you out and get the images off you

@HandWs,

Loving the images of the roads wrapped around Ireland, if you dont have any objection if a reason came up to use them would you mind if we used them? Not as the official logo but in presentations and stuff?

I'm also about to reply to your pm, sorry about the delay in that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Good stuff.
    Thanks to everyone who took the time to help me/us out with feedback and suggestions, especially P who completely nailed the font, that was a major contribution to the logo and some big credit is due there.
    The logo would never have budged beyond the initial mock-ups without the continued interest of everyone here who pushed to make it better.

At the risk of having this turn into a big soppy acceptance speech, I just want to add that my own efforts are dedicated to my cousin who lost her battle with leukemia and died way too young on Nov 22nd just gone. RIP
    For her and for everyone who took part in this thread, I want the money to go to the cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

At the risk of having this turn into a big soppy acceptance speech, I just want to add that my own efforts are dedicated to my cousin who lost her battle with leukemia and died way too young on Nov 22nd just gone. RIP
    For her and for everyone who took part in this thread, I want the money to go to the cause.

As per your request we will make a donation of €100 to the cause in your name. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

Well deserved.
    draffodx wrote: »
    Congrats DonkeyStyle as Quazzie says contact one of us and we'll sort you out and get the images off you

@HandWs,

Loving the images of the roads wrapped around Ireland, if you dont have any objection if a reason came up to use them would you mind if we used them? Not as the official logo but in presentations and stuff?

I'm also about to reply to your pm, sorry about the delay in that

I have no objection for you to use the images. I can even provide them seperately if you wish.

Hopefully the website will be up soon, just awaiting approval from the IEDR for a .ie domain :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Good stuff

Did you buy the domain through the IEDR website?

It's much cheaper if you go through a vendor like blacknight.com , not sure why though !

Post the url when it's live !

Dave! wrote: »
    Good stuff

Did you buy the domain through the IEDR website?

It's much cheaper if you go through a vendor like blacknight.com , not sure why though !

Post the url when it's live !

Got it in Blacknights sale :)

will do, although content will be limited for awhile

Advertisement