Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night transport from Dublin city to North county Dublin midweek.

Options
  • 09-11-2009 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Just wondering since the Nightrider and Night link services to North County Dublin were discontinued midweek how to people get back home from the city? Is a taxi the sole option? Will there be any Night bus servies put on over the festive season to facilitate Christmas parties etc??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I rarely go out mid week these days.

It is not worth the €30ish I'd have to pay for a taxi home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Yep, last train/bus for me too since they stopped it. I never get taxis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

You are probably better off spending an extra 20 on a hotel room rather than getting a taxi in my opinion. Especially if it is just a one off for the festive season!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭dixierip

For those interested Buse Eireann to operate extra Nightrider service over Christmas inc Thursday services

www.buseireann.ie/news.php?id=796&month=Dec

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Nightlinks are operating a full weekend service from the 17th as well. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement