Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get ear pierced in Sligo town?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Is there any (reputable) place to get an ear pierced in the town? I heard about Vibes on market street - anyone know what they're like or suggest a good alternative?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Id say the vibe is your best bet. Haven't had anything done myself but plenty of friends have and have no complaints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Shaws on O'Connell St did mine (both of them) although it was some time since I was in there... may need to check but definetely reputable.

I'd say that most of the jewellers in Sligo would offer the service, since they are selling the merchandise.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Yeah I got mine pierced in Shaws too. Was years ago though.

I'd definitely check with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Getting it done with a needle at a body piercing place is much safer than with a gun at a jeweler's or hairdresser's or, god forbid, Claire's.

I mean, sure, I had 6 ear piercings done with guns, but that was when I was young (ages 10-12) and didn't know any better. Nowadays I'd never go near one of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Are Vibe or Shaws a tattoo parlours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Vibe is a tattoo and piercing place, Shaws is a jewellers.

There is another piercing place on Connolly Street, tell Skull I sent you :D. (Although my pal Skull would have no idea of my posting name, so PM me if you want my name.)

/sniggers at me with a mate called Skull..

Advertisement