Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream interpretation

Options
  • 09-11-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Last night I dreamt that I was in my childhood home (but I was the age I am now). I was home alone and it was late at night and dark outside. I looked from the living room into the garden and saw a man there digging something up. I looked closer and it seemed he was digging up something that he'd hidden there. I was scared of course and shouted to him that he must get out of my garden or I would call the police. He was furious and yelled at me (can't remember what) but I was terrified, he seemed extremely pissed off. I did call the police and they came. He was still in the garden digging up whatever he wanted, even when the police went out to get him he didn't try to run away cos he was so desperate to get what he was looking for. What does this mean?

btw although I'm not 100% sure what he was digging up, I felt it was something bad that he shouldn't have had, like drugs or stolen money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Have you ever felt cheated by anyone in your family or hometown? It sounds like a childhood issue is being dug up!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If it was me, I would wonder about the significance of what was buried - something negative. Did you bury something yourself ever as a kid? Maybe it was a 'future' self and this could be a warning - take it literally - you cant bury your negative feelings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

No, I don't think I ever buried something (at least not literally). The weird thing was the garden was paved but he was still managing to dig it up. I've been looking on the internet to find the meaning of various things in the dream, like garden, man, etc but still am not sure what it means. I usually remember a dream from every night but this one was so strong i haven't remembered a dream since.

Advertisement