Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tough Guy 2010

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

www.toughguyphotos.co.uk

8000 photos and not one of my ugly mug. there are even four or five of the group of lads that I ran alongside for most of the bloody day, but I'm not in any of them.

I'm starting to wonder if I even done it at all, but then I look down and notice my Penis still hasn't grown back cos of the cold and I remember the horrors all too well.

There are loads of guys in leprechaun outfits, so Kildara should be a happy man

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

None of me either, I think they have a problem tagging them or something cos I know my pic was taken. Same thing last year for me, and just two snaps from summer. It sucks to have done all the suffering and have no muddy pics to show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

my way of getting back at tough guy was to steal all the photos of my mates and put them on facebook.

A little bit of photoshopping when I am bored should get rid of the watermark in the middle of the picture :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikekingphoto/4320121514/in/set-72157623198273733/

Bloody leprechauns are everywhere. :D Nice one kildara.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

Oryx wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikekingphoto/4320121514/in/set-72157623198273733/

Bloody leprechauns are everywhere. :D Nice one kildara.

I was just going to say - search for Tough Guy 2010 in flickr.
    Even if you don't find a pic of yourself, there are some classic action photos on it.

A friend found this and sent it to me. It will bring back happy memories!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

Arrrrgh. The water tunnels. I am actually getting cold here watching!

kildara wrote: »
    Arrrrgh. The water tunnels. I am actually getting cold here watching!

I dont remember them being that bad. Either I was brain dead by that stage, or Ive blanked it from my memory.

The bit that made me go huuuuurgh... was looking at the the barbed wire crawl. I hate that bit, lying in the ice and water... horrible. I missed that slide down the netting, too, I musta climbed down. Damn, looked like fun.

Advertisement