Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony and Roy, how does it end?

• 09-11-2009 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

What's going to happen here does anyone know? I really don't want Tony to go- I think he's a great character. I find myself being irritated by Roy hovvering about:D. Fcuk sake..Tony's a murderer and here I am going 'ffs Roy would you leave him alone!':o
    I must be an awful person. I know justice must be done:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Poor Roy tonight. :( Cant believe Tony threatened to kill him. I did like they having Maria reading an article on serial killers though; as her murdering fiancee set out for another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Epicurus wrote: »
    I did like they having Maria reading an article on serial killers though; as her murdering fiancee set out for another one.

I noticed that too :D clever!

Dieee Tony diiiiiie! Although then Maria will be a big blubbing mess again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Cathooo wrote: »
    I noticed that too :D clever!

Dieee Tony diiiiiie! Although then Maria will be a big blubbing mess again!
    She wouldnt be a blubbing mess for long though; she's gone in about a week or two on her maternity leave

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Roy has always been one of my favourite characters, and I know the writers take every opportunity to boost up his nerdish eco-warrior reputation. But they are taking things too far when they expect us to believe Roy reading an inch-thick hardback book entitled Habitats of the Great Crested Newt.

UNLESS . . . in some episode in the near future, Roy hits Tony over the head with it, solving the case with a single blow.

Advertisement