Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT really slow in the 047 area?

• 09-11-2009 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

It wasn't working up until around 5:30pm and now that it's back it's seriously slow. 300ms pings to Dublin. I rang bt, but was on hold for 10mins so I hung up.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jack222

I get the same thing, this has been happening to be every now and again for last couple of weeks.

Ping speeds of 300 -500. Then after some time it seems to go back to normal(around 60-80). Download and upload speeds are also bad for me during this period. Very annoying. BT support are almost useless, been down that road before.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

you changed ISP's Jack?

Im with BT

Ugh, it's so ****ing irritating.

I now again have pings speeds of 400-500, been llike this all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I'm in dublin myself and my speeds have been fluctuating really badly in the last 2 weeks or so. Just after doing a speed test and getting 115 ping and a .6Mb/s d/l and a .3Mb/s upload on average, tis really terrible considerin im on a 3mb package. Sent em an email today, if they dont get back by tomorrow (which is most likely), ill be givin em a ring

Still getting in or around 0.4mb on a 7mb line.
    Joke. Sent tech support an email. They responded with the usual bull**** answer. Make and model of the router..is it plugged in.
    ffs, if it's working one minute and it's not the next and nothings touched in between...it's the ****ing line.

Advertisement