Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2x nVidia 7900 GT Graphics Cards for sale

Options
  • 09-11-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post but I have recently just upgraded my PC and now I have 2 nVidia 7900 GT Graphics Cards for sale.

These cards work perfectly both in normal mode and SLI.

I'm studying games dev so these cards were pretty handy allowing a dual screen setup for programming and stuff.

They both come with power connectors (to connect them to the PSU) and I have the SLI connector along with a DVI/VGA adapter.

I was thinking about 100 euro for the lot.

Any takers?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

adverts.ie

That's probably the place for them, I would have thought.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

dwelby101 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post but I have recently just upgraded my PC and now I have 2 nVidia 7900 GT Graphics Cards for sale.

These cards work perfectly both in normal mode and SLI.

I'm studying games dev so these cards were pretty handy allowing a dual screen setup for programming and stuff.

They both come with power connectors (to connect them to the PSU) and I have the SLI connector along with a DVI/VGA adapter.

I was thinking about 100 euro for the lot.

Any takers?:)
    adverts.ie is the place. Stick an ad up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

just to add as well they're worth about 35-40 together at most. brand new video cards just as fast are about 40 euro each...7900gt is very old hat now.

Advertisement