Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SEI's New BER Add.

• 09-11-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

I must say i am impressed, just seen it on TV3 during an add break for the apprentice. It's a step in the right direction and credit to SEI. The Awareness for Landlords getting certs will hopefully bring everyone a few more jobs. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Count1

Good to see them trying to raise awareness but i thought I was watching an episode of Fair City!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

views of a radiator without TRV, single glazing, an uninsulated cyllinder....
    did I miss any?
    A bit too subtle for the average punter maybe but all for the good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Count1 wrote: »
    Good to see them trying to raise awareness but i thought I was watching an episode of Fair City!:)

I see were your coming from :) I also here the cast of fair city are up for an oscar this year!?!

Advertisement