Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolmine kickabout - Which day/time suits yea ?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for the people who have show interest (and are signed up to teamer) in a midweek kickabout in Coolmine. Ive rang the sports center and the two slots available are Wednesday from 7-7:55 and Thursday from 10-10:55.

Also, if you are interested in playing but haven't signed up yet - pm me with your full name, mobile number and email. You wont be obliged to play, but I'll be sending out emails/txts before the games via teamer.net and you can confirm at that stage.

Which day/time suits yea ? 11 votes

Can play both but would prefer Wednesday 7pm
    0%
    Can play both but would prefer Thursday 10pm
    18%
    mansterkwyjibot 2 votes
    Can only play Wednesday 7pm
    54%
    Tuskydubdec99Mmmm_LemonyMister Robinsonclap-for-trapkenon 6 votes
    Can only play Thursday 10pm
    27%
    ciaran76bfTalkingHorse 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭clap-for-trap

i'v voted

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll sticky this for a bit for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I have messed this up!!!!

Sorry about that:o

Thursday is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ciaran76 wrote: »
    I have messed this up!!!!

Sorry about that:o

Thursday is good for me.

You voted for the wrong one ? Which one did you vote for and which one did you mean to vote for ?

Tusky wrote: »
    You voted for the wrong one ? Which one did you vote for and which one did you mean to vote for ?

I voted for Weds but meant Thursday.

I can do Thursdays now. My mate who I said could join is working outside of Dublin for a few weeks so he cant join at the moment.

• Advertisement

Ok - Im gonna set up a game for tomorrow at 10pm on teamer. If we can get 10 to accept by tomorrow, Ill book the pitch. Otherwise, we will aim to play either next wednesday or thursday.

Also, if it does go ahead tomorrow, can everyone bring a few quid so we can maybe book the next 4 or 5 matches ? Cheers.

ya only need t bring 6.50 extra each so that they have that for booking over the phone in future!:rolleyes:

We have 8 confirmed, no reply from Dr Zarkov or Declan. If we dont get 10 I'll send out a cancellation notice and we can try get a game together for next week.

We now have 10 confirmed. Game on!

Meet at 9:55 at the pitch. Once I know the number, Ill post it up here. If anyone has a ball, could they bring it ? They provide one as far as I know but good to have your own too.

Also bring a few quid to cover this week and next week.

If anyone cant make it for whatever reason, please let me know in advance. Dont just not show up please.

theres only 9 confirmed right now! id say if there is only nine i might be able to get one player! but dr zarkov or whatever his name is didnt respond yet! maybe tusky you could send him a personal sms???

• Advertisement

oh by the way they do provide a ball but you have to pay a 10 euro deposit on it!
    and generally they arent that good! ya get a good one the odd time, i dont have a ball to bring though!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MYP82

there are 10 - i txt ben earlier today as another lad wanted to play. hes not on the teamer so its only showing 9

I actually think we have eleven so if you could bring a friend that would be cool clap. Also can everyone bring 12 quid each, please. Will cover you for two games with extra money going towards bibs and a ball. There is no student discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

We now have 10 confirmed. Game on!

Meet at 9:55 at the pitch. Once I know the number, Ill post it up here. If anyone has a ball, could they bring it ? They provide one as far as I know but good to have your own too.

Also bring a few quid to cover this week and next week.

If anyone cant make it for whatever reason, please let me know in advance. Dont just not show up please.

They don't normally give you a pitch number, you just kind of force your way on as the people playing don't usually volunteer to come off.

They charge extra for a ball, but I'll have a ball with me. Other people should bring a ball with them also.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

kenon wrote: »
    They don't normally give you a pitch number,.

In that case maybe we should pick a place to meet as we wont know each other. Could someone who is familiar with the grounds suggest somewhere ?

wear a badge saying boards.ie hahaha only joking we should all go to just beside the doors into the complex! ehh i dont think i can get someone else to play by the way! sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Can play both but would prefer Thursday 10pm
    Dr Zarkov can play too but cant login into teamer.net

manster wrote: »
    Dr Zarkov can play too but cant login into teamer.net

Ive updated teamer. We have 11 unless someone can bring a friend, its 6 v 5!

Ive updated teamer. We have 11 unless someone can bring a friend, its 6 v 5!
    it says 10 on teamer, how you make it out at 11??

it says 10 on teamer, how you make it out at 11??

Eh, not sure. almost certain someone text me earlier to ask if a mate could come or something.

• Advertisement

Eh, not sure. almost certain someone text me earlier to ask if a mate could come or something.

oh right!:)

I have a cheap ball too that we can use.

Advertisement