Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAS ANYBODY GOT A LICENCE FOR A CENTER FIRE PISTOL

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭happyjack

In my own personal opinion I reckon Dermot Ahern cant be trust to help shooters, any where, of any type, did any of you see when it came out in the papers that before he was justice minister he wrote letters to the Justice dept trying to help get early release for bombers,
    how messed up is that. I guy that could do that cant be trusted.

No, I'm thinking the countrys down the toilet.
    It's good to able air view here about shooting stuff, you cant talk stuff like this out with the ordinary joe soap on the street, it's not like being into football or something like that.

RRPC, I must travel up again soon, whens the next timed and percission comp due? At least I got my license for my Benelli.

I really enjoyed the last day I was up, I'm finding it hard to get time off work, work a lot of weekends.

HJ:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Bunny is very bold isn't he ? Blaming those who seem to have got away unscathed while MOST have been or will be shafted :confused:
    Which is like blaming the guy who won the lotto because you're broke.
    We, as a 'community' are being criminalised and demonised and we are told by our 'leaders' to keep quiet and everything will be OK :( Well it isn't and won't be !!!!
    You're alternative being?
    Our sport, hobby or whatever way you want to describe it will disappear unless we have the money to go to Court for each and every application soon as some of the Gardai are STILL not administering the legistaion they are STILL forcing THEIR OPINIONS on us and we have to pay to get justice. What a sham !!!!!
    No it's not consistent and it's an absolute travesty that people have to do that, but again bunny what's your alternative?
    I have stood up to my Super and where has it got me ? I can't even get a .22lr moderator without a fight.
    And that's wrong too bunny, I don't believe even the Commissioner had a problem with these judging by his guidelines.

Advertisement