Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Datebase for productions??

Options
  • 10-11-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

hi, apologies first if this is in the wrong place. basically what I am looking for is to know if there is some way of finding out if certain plays are being done. a google search will normally find the big ones in the Gaeity etc.

I am wondering if there is anyone doing "Juno and the Paycock" that I could bring my thrid years to see. also my second year students are doing "The Field" and would like the opportunity for them to see teh play being preformed. google is not bringing up anything I am afraid

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

The DLI should be able to tell you.

http://www.dli.ie/contactus.htm

DLI HEAD OFFICE
    Ms Valerie McGuile
    The Mill Theatre,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dundrum,
    Dublin 16.

office telephone number:
    +353 (0)1 296 9343

e-mail:
    dli@eircom.net

As they are the agents for Samuel French and a few other playwright agencies in Ireland they should know who is performing what around the country.

Advertisement