Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon age origins : Has bioware sold us out?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Azza wrote: »
    I don't see whats so bad. Does he actually break character and say log on into EA online to download DLC or does a text prompt come up or what?

Yes. Its in brackets on your reply.

He shouldnt even be there unless you have the DLC, its advertising that we didnt ask for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

mewso wrote: »

Now that is nice.

I wonder if anyone needs voice actors. I can do a good Steve Irwin, the Deepstalker Hunter.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Azza wrote: »
    I don't see whats so bad. Does he actually break character and say log on into EA online to download DLC or does a text prompt come up or what?

This is it.

contentwl.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thats not that bad. I was expecting the Drunk in the Bar from the original Monkey Island that pimped Lucasarts games when you asked him questions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

mewso wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in doing some mods for this? I'd love to get into it, and the toolset looks like its dead easy to use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Kiith wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in doing some mods for this? I'd love to get into it, and the toolset looks like its dead easy to use.
    I'd love to but don't have the time right now. I was thinking of doing a quest about seeking revenge for being forced to buy the DLC. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

humanji wrote: »
    I'd love to but don't have the time right now. I was thinking of doing a quest about seeking revenge for being forced to buy the DLC. :D
    Ahh, the sacred quest to reclaim the Divine Light Chalice from the gold hoarding Evil Abomination. Never has there been a more worthwhile quest :P

I think i'd actually be willing to kill someone for a Baldur's Gate 2 total conversion, along with voice samples from the original game. Seriously, a death on my conscience is a small price to pay for something so epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Nevore wrote: »
    I have zero issue with buying DLC. Fallout expacs for ex, were worth it imo, but this kind of thing absolutely reeks.

I was looking forward to getting and playing this game in a week or two once some reviews had been posted. Gonna have to think long and hard about it now and I know a lot of other non-instant buy people will too.

Iv played and payed for both games + DLC and the difference is like light and day. The DLC for Fallout 3 offered huge new areas with hours of content to play through and shows the devs did put in alot of effort to the DLC.

Wardens Keeps for DA on the other hand is very short and gives a vibe of full game content that was held back just for the sake of charging customers extra not to mention how damm cheesy the game advertises the DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

i also have grown to hate the way in the quest menu the way there is a "Premium" quests button , what i didnt buy the game at enough of a premium already ye bloodsuckers!!!

Advertisement